Tomorrow I will be mastering all my tracks. This means that, by tomorrow night (hopefully), the musical part of my ablum will be finished. That will be nice.
At the moment, I am:
- Working out how to 'update my online presence' in preparation for the great release. Or something like that.
- Making, organising and editing various web pages, copy text and images. Or something like that.
- Trying to work out how to present my ablum live on stage
- Finalising the admin stuff on the CD – credits, liner notes, artwork, etc.
- Lining up disc printing.
- Trying to work out what the hell I am going to do with it once it's done. (Sell it to you, obviously).
There are also other things that I can't think of right now, but I can't think of them right now.
So, kind of scary, but nice to be nearer to the finish. Hopefully.
In other news, I have no interesting Philosophy Tuesday thoughts. Perhaps later. In other other news, I have been updating my 'studio'. Over the last couple of weeks, I bought some timber, material and insulation and made a bunch of bass traps to treat my room. I also made some dodgy speaker stands. And, I got some new shelves. As such, my 'studio' sounds a lot better and is a lot clearer. There are a few pictures of various bits and pieces on Twitter if you are interested. If you aren't interested, they're still there. If you are interested but are too lazy to look at pictures on Twitter, here is one to give you an idea:
I also have one of these things on order, hopefully that will make my room sound better as well. All I have to do now is write good-sounding music.
That's all for now. Big day tomorrow.